Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Everyday Man's Creed


By Wikipedia Loves Art participant "shooting_brooklyn" [CC-BY-SA-2.5], via Wikimedia Commons

.
..
...
While I may not be rich I must have ambition
What I lack in talent I will make up by action
While I may not be handsome I will be well groomed
What I lack in physique I will make up in the gymroom
While I may not be smooth I will practice speaking
What I lack in knowledge I will make up through learning
While I may not be sure I will ask for the number
What I lack in style I will make up being bolder
When I am fearful that's when I will act
I will not allow rejections to hold me back
I will bring value to all my interactions
I will lead them beyond satisfaction 
To this end I must believe and strive
Be a better man each day I'm alive
So will the magic of attraction thrive
And thus will I be the prize
...
..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment